bagram
Любитель
Любитель
Posts in topic: 4
Модель ресивера: AS4K CI

Openbox AS4K CI - How to update new firmware using USB

Сообщение bagram »

Hello

i would like to thank mods for uploading the latest firmwares on this site as the same are not available elsewhere. I shall appreciate if anyone guide me how to update new/latest firmware using usb for Openbox AS4K CI.

Thanks

Bagram
Интернет-магазин Telemarket TV.

MrDzhango
Модератор
Модератор
Posts in topic: 1
Модель ресивера: -
Контактная информация:

Сообщение MrDzhango »

bagram read:
1. Go to the Menu-Manager-System and watch the software version of the receiver.
2. If you have the factory SOFTWARE installed and the receiver is connected to the Internet, then go:

- menu - Manager - download - OK

If your receiver is installed is the factory version of the SOFTWARE, the receiver will offer you to update it to the latest build, which is on the server online update

or

- swing BY from themes - viewtopic.php?f=64&t=17 or from the official website - http://openbox.ua/download.php?&get ... X-AS4K-CI/ = > OPENBOX-AS4K-CI (sat password, files login)
- pull out of the archive and copy to the root of an empty USB Flash (preferably the old sample)

3. Insert the flash into the USB of the receiver and after the appearance on the screen of your TV the Windows offer a choice to download the buttons left and right and up and down to select the new version and push the red button on the remote.
4. Wait for the end of the SOFTWARE download and exit your AS4K or AS4K CI again in the initial installation menu.
5. Repeat the points of the initial installation
6. Updated database of satellites and transponders, click OK when you see a banner that offer updates.
7. Install (scan) satellite channels according to the configuration of your antenna system.
8. After entering the channel view mode, the receiver will offer you to download and install the audio codec plugin, answer all the points OK

- if it didn't happen, it's okay.:
- go to the menu-plugins-blue button download (download), the receiver will prompt you to install addon linker
- download and install, run it
- instead of the address enter the word default or d.openboxfan.com
- after downloading the addon menu, select the tab "addon download" and put a tick near audio_codec.zip and audio_codec_pack.zip (+DTS)
- click the red download button.
На технические вопросы в личные сообщения не отвечаю, для этого есть форум!
bagram
Любитель
Любитель

Сообщение bagram »

thanks for reply. The method u described is for online update of stb. I would appreciate if u could guide me that how i would update my stb OFFLINE (WITHOUT NET) via USB. I have already downloaded a file FAC.OPENBOX.AS4K_CI.PATCH.v1.6.13-r15487_2.ird from ur site and copied it to my USB. Now i intend to upload it to STB, pls describe the step by step method to do this.

Regards

BAGRAM
Ильич
Профессионал
Профессионал
Модель ресивера: HD BOX S600 UHD

Сообщение Ильич »

bagram писал(а): 05 сен 2018, 12:54 thanks for reply. The method u described is for online update of stb. I would appreciate if u could guide me that how i would update my stb OFFLINE (WITHOUT NET) via USB. I have already downloaded a file FAC.OPENBOX.AS4K_CI.PATCH.v1.6.13-r15487_2.ird from ur site and copied it to my USB. Now i intend to upload it to STB, pls describe the step by step method to do this.

Regards

BAGRAM
We will make instructions for installing the firmware in September
НЕ ЗАДАВАЙТЕ ВОПРОСЫ ПО РАБОТЕ РЕСИВЕРОВ МНЕ В ЛИЧНЫЕ СООБЩЕНИЯ!
Для этого есть форум!!!
bagram
Любитель
Любитель

Сообщение bagram »

Thanks alot for prompt reply.

I shall wait for ur instructions, i would further request that said tutorial/instructions should also be in english language because we here in Asia Region not understand Russian Language.

Thanks

Bagram
Ильич
Профессионал
Профессионал

Сообщение Ильич »

bagram писал(а): 05 сен 2018, 15:29 Thanks alot for prompt reply.

I shall wait for ur instructions, i would further request that said tutorial/instructions should also be in english language because we here in Asia Region not understand Russian Language.

Thanks

Bagram
We try to write instructions with pictures, it is easier and understandable. But if you do not understand something, you can translate the text in the translator or ask us. Instructions will be in English, but not in the near future
Для этого есть форум!!!
Ильич
Профессионал
Профессионал

Сообщение Ильич »

Для этого есть форум!!!
bagram
Любитель
Любитель

Сообщение bagram »

Very useful/informative video. Thanks for all help and guidance from ur side. If possible pls also upload other latest plugins so that the same may also be used offline. There are many official firmwares of this stb but which one is the best in ur opinion, pls comment

Regards

Bagram
Ильич
Профессионал
Профессионал

Сообщение Ильич »

We always recommend new firmware. But there are users who install only the old firmware. Many opinions.
Для этого есть форум!!!
Ответить

Вернуться в «OPENBOX: AS4K | AS4K+ | AS4K 2X | AS4K CI | AS4K CI PRO | AS4K CI PRO + | AS4K CI LITE | AS4K LITE»